Went in for weight loss, came out with something more

I started a dry fast Sunday night and ended it last night, I went into the experience for weight loss only, but it was more than that. When I no longer have the distractions of food and water I realize how much time l actually spend overeating, I started to see every little ad online about the new item at fast food restaurants, I began to feel disgusted by the overly processed food you see everywhere. I started to feel whole again, I felt clean, I felt like my soul was getting washed, for the first time in many years I wasn’t sad anymore, I was happy, not only happy with the progress I had been making with the dry fast itself, but happy with myself. Of course, we all need food and water, but if anyone is thinking about doing a dry fast I would strongly suggest it, it’s not only for weight loss, you will connect with yourself, you will feel better. I’m going to do a 4 day dry fast starting Monday, and I’ll try to go longer. Thank you for reading this post, bless all of you.

2 Likes

Great work on that! Yes. Dry fast will definitely change your habits quite a bit! So do you have a schedule in mind to reach your weightloss goals? I am on a similar journey. Happy to cheer you on.