Extreme nausea upon breaking fast with just water!

Hey everyone. I'm a new Muslim and fasting for my first Ramadan. For those who don't know, Muslims do a dry fast from sunrise to sunset for the month of Ramadan.

Yesterday before morning prayer I ate a small meal, coffee, and a pint of water with a little electrolytes (LMNT). Successfully fasted all day (13 hours) and got a pretty bad headache in the last 2 hours..

I broke the fast with about a cup of water with a little LMNT in it and oh my God ...it wrecked me. I instantly felt SO freaking nauseous. It was so bad that I could not stomach anything after that. No water, no food, kept trying to make myself throw up but couldn't. I managed to take medicine for the terrible headache but the stomach ache was sooo awful!

This lasted for the next 4 hours!

I don't know what the issue was. I have done many successful 24 hours fasts (water fasting). But this 13 hour dry fast resulted in extreme nausea when I broke it with just water! Do you think it could have been the LMNT on an empty stomach? I honestly need to figure it out cuz today I could not fast as a result of not being able to properly hydrate and eat last night. Wtf happened??